[NEohioPAL] USHERS for Ensemble Theatre

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Sat Sep 22 21:02:55 PDT 2012

Hello Cleveland!-

Ensemble Theatre is looking for USHERS for our 2012-2013 Season!
Please let us know if you would like to volunteer at Ensemble!

USHERING is usually about a 2 to 2.5 hour commitment.
If you are interested in USHERING, we can email you a pdf of our season
calendar!

As a THANK YOU, we do give ushers a complimentary admission to a
performance (some choose the one they usher).

Please EMAIL us if you are interested at: *volunteer at ensemble-theatre.org*
You can also call us!  *216.321.2930*
We can give you the skinny on what, how, and where....you just let us know
when (once you get a calendar).

We look forward to meeting you (if it's your first time) and seeing you
again (if you like to usher a lot).

All the best-
The ENSEMBLE people.  [?]

--
*2012-2013 SEASON.*
*"DISCOVER THE HUMAN ELEMENT"*
*
*
*THE NORMAL HEART*
*By: Larry Kramer*
*September 28th - October 21st.*
*Directed by: Sarah May*
*Winner of 2011 Tony Award for Best Revival of a Play!*
*
*
*MIRACLE & WONDER*
*By: Jonathan Wilhelm*
*November 15th - December 2nd*
*Directed by: Ian Hinz*
*
*
*THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JAMES*
*By: Charles Smith*
*January 25th - February 17th*
*Directed by: Celeste Cosentino*
*
*
*THE COLOMBI NEW PLAYS FESTIVAL
*
*Cocopelli by Stuart Hoffman    Lizard Play by Carol Laursen    One on
Oneby Ed Walsh
Specific Show Dates TBA
March 7th - March 24th*
*
*
*THE ICEMAN COMETH*
*By: Eugene O'Neill*
*April 19th - May 12th*
*Directed by: Ian Hinz*
*
*
*TICKETS, SUBSCRIPTIONS, & **INFORMATION *
*VISIT OUR WEBSITE:*
*www.ensemble-theatre.org*
*
*
*info at ensemble-theatre.org*
*tickets at ensemble-theatre.org*
*
*
*Box Office: 216.321.2930 (Tickets/Staff)
Office: 216.202.0894 (Tours/Education/Staff)
*
*
*