[NEohioPAL] NEED SOMEONE TO RECORD DEMON VOICE

MARTIN, JOHN jmartin at valspar.com
Mon Sep 24 04:56:59 PDT 2012

I need someone to record about 5 short lines, and alter them to sound like a demon's voice, and send the files to me. This is for the first episode of a web series I am developing based on America's longest running Christian super hero comic strip. This is a not for profit project, so compensation is credit and copy only. Anyone interested  e-mail me at newparablefilms at yahoo.com.

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp