[NEohioPAL] An Unforgotten Memory; A story Unfolded- Casting Call

Kevin marr kmarr12 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 08:23:53 PDT 2012

"An Unforgotten  Memory; A story Unfolded" is a experiemental workshop
piece that will be performed the weekend of November 1-3 at Cleveland
Public Theater/ Leap Concieved '12.

Calling for :
          * 4 males and 3 women
          * Male Characters- Father, Little Brother, Older Brother
             Mystery Man
          * Women Characters- Mother, Sister, Grandmother

Cameron James Family lived a happy peaceful life until a drastic change of
events causes Cameron to question his purpose in life. Through this
workshop experiment piece we will develop how the outcome of this young man
can bring a great joy or tragic lost.

Rehearsal start on Sat Oct 20, 2012 and will go until Fri. Nov 1, 2012. All
further details will be discuss on acceptance into the workshop.

In you are interested in being apart please contact me Kevin Marr II at
216-856-5466 or e-mail me at kmarr12 at gmail.com