[NEohioPAL] New Akron Theater Opens FRIDAY!

production at nonetoofragile.com production at nonetoofragile.com
Tue Sep 25 09:01:14 PDT 2012

Hello everyone!

Just a heads up that the "None Too Fragile" theater opens THIS Friday at
8:00 pm with "On An Average Day," starring Sean Derry and Mark Mayo.  The
show runs through October 20th.  We are located right next to Pub Bricco
in Akron's Merriman Valley (though you will actually enter the theater
*through* Pub Bricco).

You can get tickets online and more information via our website at:
www.nonetoofragile.com

More info is also available on our Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/NoneTooFragile

We are excited to get back into the theater community and hope to see you
there!

Thanks so much,
-Jaysen Mercer
~none too fragile