[NEohioPAL] This Sunday $30 head shots (and more!)

F.B. fennablue at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 12:00:04 PDT 2012

This Sunday, I have a handful of slots available for $30 head shots!  This
is the best deal for head shots in NEOhio!

I also have available spots for family portraits and senior portraits at
the same price!  $30 senior portraits and family portraits!

For $30 : You receive 10-20 images in color and black and white.  (For head
shots, you'll also receive all your images with your name on them and
without.)

All shoots are quick and easy, the best deal for photos in NEOhio!  Feel
free to share with your friends.  This deal is available this Sunday to
everyone!

E-mail me for appointments, and check out my work here :
http://www.short-girl.com  Also on facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Short-Girl-Photography/259828310752945

-Fenna Blue
(short-girl.com)