[NEohioPAL] Carpet, Throw Rugs, (And/Or Padding) Needed – We will HAUL

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Wed Sep 26 09:23:33 PDT 2012

Hi All,

This may sound like a strange request, but Heads Up recently found a training/rehearsal space that we don't have to beg or borrow. (YAY!)

However, in exchange for using the space, we had to fix it up ourselves. (DOUBLE YAY because the space has been transformed by US!)

Well, we're almost finished and the space just needs those "final touches."

The biggest thing we need is carpet/throw rugs/padding for the floor. We did math and can't afford to buy new carpet for the area we need to cover. So we are coming to the wonderful community that is NeOhioPal with a request:

If you have any CARPET, THROW RUGS, PADDING or anything that could be used to COVER A FLOOR, that you're simply looking to get rid of (even for a small payment), we would be able to use it and would owe you the biggest thank you imaginable. We would be able to come and pick it up and haul it out of your life and it would be put to good use– in our new space.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE– if you have any of the above– CONTACT ME. And we'll work something out. (Even if we have to clean your bathroom for it.)

You can reach me at 330.990.5138 or at info at headsupproductions.net

THANK YOU!

-Benjamin Rexroad
Managing Artistic Director