[NEohioPAL] Theater Memorabilia

CFPulley CFPulley at neo.rr.com
Fri Sep 28 08:21:46 PDT 2012

From: YourCornerSpot [mailto:contact at yourcornerspot.com]
Subject: Theater Memorabilia

Broadway and London memorabilia from Hudson Players and local community
theater members, http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/yourcornerspot:

-- 1963 "Riverwind" Album ~Original Cast, Lawrence Brooks, Elizabeth Parrish
-- 1964 "Anyone Can Whistle" ~Original Broadway Cast w/Lansbury, Remick,
Guardino
-- 1964 "Oh What A Lovely War" Adaptation by Charles Chilton, Director
Littlewood
-- 1969 "Dear World" Playbill, Album, Original Broadway Cast ~Angela
Lansbury
-- 1970 "Colette" Original Cast Album with Zoe Caldwell and Ruth Nelson
-- 1975 "A Chorus Line" Original Cast Album, August 1975 article from "After
Dark"
-- 1982 Musical "Cats" ~ Complete Original Broadway Cast Recording, Winter
Garden
-- 1991 London Playbills/Programmes: from "Jeffrey Bernard is Unwell"
starring Peter O'Toole, "The Rehearsal" Julia Ormond Jonathan Hyde at The
Garrick, 'Richard III' with Ian McKellan at Royal National Theatre, 'What
the Butler Saw' Clive Francis Sheila Gish Joseph Maher, ' Love's Labour's
Lost' at RSC (Royal Shakespeare Company) Barbican Theatre; Simon Russell
Beale; Ralph Fiennes; John Wood, 'Coriolanus' and 'The Winter's Tale' at
Aldwych Theatre; Michael Pennington; director Michael Bogdanov; also with
Ian Taylor, Michael Cronin

Along with Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/#!/YourCornerSpot, we have
Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/YourCornerSpot, and Pinterest,
http://pinterest.com/yourcornerspot/, accounts that you can follow and see
when we put up new items.  We also put some on Amazon,
http://www.amazon.com/shops/AUDSQQMH6R9L0.