[NEohioPAL] REIKI & COACHING FOR ACTORS, SINGERS, MUSICIANS

Carol A. Leslie OT/L wellnesscoachot at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 14:28:24 PDT 2012

*20% Discount for all Neohiopal subscribers: just bring this email to your
appointment, valid thru 12/31/12.*
*
*
*REIKI*: Headaches? Shoulder-hand pain? Neck pain? Performance anxiety?
Exhausted? Reiki is a form of healing energy which heals and rejuvenates,
bringing vitality to the tired mind, and replaces aches and pains with
comfort and ease. It is a Japanese form of alternative healing, requiring
nothing from you except a willingness to receive. Fully clothed, you simply
lie on a treatment table, or sit upright in a chair, for 20 - 60 minutes,
as needed. Let me offer you a peaceful room, healing energy and a sanctuary
for your life. Empty the noise from your head, increase your energy for
recitals and performance, focus on what's important: remember your lines,
play beautiful music without repetitive injury, dance with vitality,
create, or remove blocks.

*COACHING*: Resumes, interview skills, problem-solving gaps in work
history, body language, dress code and all things important for the job
world - let me support your endeavor. Depressed? Anxious? ADD? Let's break
the "stuff" that's blocking you, into really small stuff, and go from
there...  Confidential, motivating, hope-inspiring, transformational,
gentle - let me be your sounding board, another pair of eyes on your
situation to guide you through. Appointments offered 6 days a week,
flexible schedule, very affordable rates; Skype, IM'ing also available.

--
*Carol A Leslie, OT/L*
*Wellness & Personal Coach/Occupational Therapist*