[NEohioPAL] Interview: Actor Erich Bergen dishes on ‘Anything Goes’ at PlayhouseSquare

Katherine Miller katemillerexaminer at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 13:56:13 PDT 2012

Actor Erich Bergen dishes on ‘Anything Goes’ at PlayhouseSquare (interview)

The national tour of Roundabout Theatre Company’s “Anything Goes”, the new Broadway revival of Cole Porter’s timeless classic musical theatre masterpiece, will make its Cleveland premiere October 2 – 14, 2012 at PlayhouseSquare as part of the KeyBank Broadway Series. The Cleveland stop will kick off the 25-city national tour.

Recently, principle cast member Erich Bergen talked via email with Examiner.com. Bergen plays Billy Crocker on the tour.

Kate Miller: How long have you been performing?
Erich Bergen: Too long. No! I kid, I kid. I've been performing since I was very little, about three years old. I was inspired at first by the MTV artists of the 80's and started putting on "shows" in the apartment...

To read the whole interview, CLICK HERE!

Having trouble with the link? Copy and paste it into your browser:
http://www.examiner.com/article/actor-erich-bergen-dishes-on-anything-goes-at-playhousesquare-interview

Kate Miller
Cleveland Performing Arts Examiner
Email- KateMillerExaminer at yahoo.com