[NEohioPAL] Sergeants Needed $11/hr

jschmidt at mapleside.com jschmidt at mapleside.com
Tue Oct 2 05:27:41 PDT 2012

We have 4 positions open for actors who can be  Loud, Witty and
Authoritative Sergeants in a one of a kind entertainment event. This is the
nationally recognized "Zombie Paintball" attraction at Mapleside Farms in
Brunswick, Ohio. Last weekend we sold 1000 tickets before we could open the
doors. The public is "dying" to experience this truly interactive
experience.

Would you like to be considered for this opportunity?

If you are energetic and have the ability to interact with a fun audience
then please contact me for details.

And don't worry.you will not be shot at with paintballs!

Best regards,

Joshua Schmidt

General Manager

Mapleside Farms