[NEohioPAL] Looking for actress for Christian super hero web series

MARTIN, JOHN jmartin at valspar.com
Tue Oct 2 05:40:26 PDT 2012

Looking for an actresses for the female  lead  in my upcoming  Christian super hero web series, based on America's longest running Christian super hero comic strip, "THE CARDINAL ADVENTURES".   Must look  college age, 18-23.  Looking for  shoulder length hair but not required. This is a long range series, so you must be committed to appear in at least 3 of the 4 episodes with  limited shoots over a period of a year or so.  Plans are to do  4 episodes and put together a compilation DVD Volume 1 of which you will receive a copy of. Not for profit, so compensation is credit and copy of each episode plus the compilation dvd. Send current headshot/photo to: newparablefilms at yahoo.com<mailto:newparablefilms at yahoo.com>. All submissions will be answered.

I will be shooting this in Medina and the surrounding area. I would prefer someone in the general area, within  reasonable driving distance. Please keep that in mind when replying.

Thanks,
John Martin
New Parable films

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp