[NEohioPAL] New book has all the creepiest legends from NE Ohio.

James Renner becarriedaway at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 08:59:37 PDT 2012

Hey gang!
My new book, IT CAME FROM OHIO! was just released by Cleveland publisher, Gray & Co.
It's a collection of Ohio's creepiest legends and includes new investigations into the Kirtland Melon Heads, Akron's haunted Hower House, Lake Erie's sea serpent, and the elite secret society that owns Rattlesnake Island.
It's available now for ebook ($3.99) and the paperback ($7.99) is making its way to area bookstores.
For all the detes visit http://jamesrenner.com
I promise it will scare the bejaysus out of you for Halloween.
-James Renner