[NEohioPAL] Berko: Broadwayworld.com nomination process

Roy Berko royberko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:25:46 PDT 2012

Broadwayworld.com, for which I review, recently announced they were
accepting nominations for 2012 Cleveland area awards for theatre.  The same
categories are being used for each city in the country that has a theatre
scene.  They didn't ask me for input on what the categories would be.  My
nominations and vote will count the same as any of yours, no more, no less.
I put the announcement on neohiopal so that local theatre goers and those
active in the local theatre scene would have a chance to nominate and
vote.  If you want to complain, do so to the site, not me...I have no
power.  I put it on the site as a service!