[NEohioPAL] CLARIFICATION: suggestions for category list for Broadwayworld.com Cleveland Awards

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:36:21 PDT 2012

*Hi All,*
*
*I just want to clarify. I cc'ed Roy Berko and mentioned him in the email
below because he had originally sent out the news about the nominations.  I
did not mean to imply that the nomination list was submitted by him, as it
most certainly wasn't.  My apologies to Roy for my poor phrasing.*
*
*
*I'm not sure what Broadwayworld.com's process is for drawing up categories
for each city.*
*
*
*Fred*