[NEohioPAL] none too fragile - "Industry Monday" (10/8!)

production at nonetoofragile.com production at nonetoofragile.com
Wed Oct 3 10:10:17 PDT 2012

Hello everyone!

Lots of opportunities for actors and technicians in our five-show season
set for 2013!  We know many of you are currently performing or working in
great productions throughout Northeast Ohio, so we've added an "Industry
Monday Night" performance of "On an Average Day," by John Kolvenbach for
THIS Monday, October 8th at 7:30 pm.

Although this performance is open to the public, our aim is to give all
Artists an opportunity to see our NEW space, while getting a taste of our
theatre season.

As always, none too fragile is proud to continue our "Pay-As-You-Can"
policy at the door for ALL patrons, or you can make reservations online at
www.nonetoofragile.com for $20.

We know you're busy, but come down and check out the show!  We'd love to
see you.

Thanks,
-Jaysen
~none too fragile