[NEohioPAL] Positions Available at Young Audiences

Kristan Rothman kristan at yaneo.org
Thu Oct 4 11:52:23 PDT 2012

*Are you a creative administrator who believes that the arts are a critical
part of a child's complete education? If so, we want you to join our team!*

Young Audiences of Northeast Ohio <http://www.yaneo.org> is currently
seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:

*Development Associate*
The development associate is responsible for coordinating and implementing
many of the important general office duties of Young Audiences of Northeast
Ohio to support the mission of the organization. The position has dual
responsibilities: assisting the executive director and the development
department. S/he reports to the executive director and director of
development.

*Education Associate*
The Education Associate is responsible for coordinating and implementing
many of the educational components of YANEO. These efforts are designed to
strengthen links to the educational community and address the long-term
goals of the organization. The Education Associate reports to the Director
of Education.

For more information on Young Audiences and complete position descriptions,
please visit
http://www.yaneo.org/joinus/employment.html.

--
Kristan Rothman