[NEohioPAL] “3 for FREE” three year olds dance for free at Studio J

Sara Lawrence-Sucato slawre50 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 17:33:26 PDT 2012

At Studio J Academy of Dance, we invite you to enjoy our “3 for FREE”
promotion where students aged three (3) years old take class for free.

We currently offer Ballet, Tap, and Jazz combo classes to students of
age three (3) on Mondays 4:00-4:45pm, Fridays 1:30-2:30pm, and
Saturdays 9:30-10:15am, as well as Little Hip Hop on Thursdays
4:00-4:45pm.

For more information, please contact the office by phone at
216-292-2720 or email Jennifer at Jennifer at dance5678.net.

Studio J Academy of Dance
23945 Mercantile Rd., Suite M
Beachwood, OH 44122