[NEohioPAL] Actors/Actresses needed for devising project.

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 12:47:22 PDT 2012

Hello all!

I'm looking for actors/actresses (about 3-5) to take part in a very short
term project for a directing class that I'm taking right now. I am putting
together a devised piece that will go up next Saturday the 13th from 11-1
in Cleveland and will be having a series of rehearsals next week.  This is
completely in experimental phase and is only for class work.  But I am
excited to see what comes together as we explore physical /non-textual work
based on some different themes.

Please email here if interested.

Thanks!

Denise Astorino