[NEohioPAL] Help us produce a feature-length movie about the search for Amy Mihaljevic's killer

James Renner becarriedaway at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:05:24 PDT 2012

Today is the beginning of a new project: a feature-length narrative film about the search for Amy Mihaljevic's killer. This is something I've been thinking about for years and with the renewed interest in her case, now seems like the best time to get started. I'm raising funds through Indiegogo, where you can contribute anything from $10 on up. Donations will go toward hiring local crew. The more we raise, the bigger movie we can make. The plan is to begin filming in February. Lots more details to come. For now, please visit http://www.indiegogo.com/amy-movie?a=91715 And please help me spread the word!
-James Rennerhttp://jamesrenner.com