[NEohioPAL] Lake Erie College needs pianist to accompany singer in Fall production

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 06:59:45 PDT 2012

As part of our upcoming production of Shakespeare's MEASURE FOR MEASURE, we are in need of a piano player.  Must be able to attend several rehearsals as well as all performances.  Performance times are:  Oct 25 at 7:30, Oct 26 at 7:30, Oct 27 at 7:30, Oct 28 at 2:00, Nov 1 at 7:30, Nov 2 at 7:30, and Nov 3 at 2:00.  There is a small stipend available for qualified performers.  Contact Jerry at jjaffe at lec.edu

"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators.  We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale.  Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny.  An alligator one cent sale.  In its own way it made sense."  Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR