[NEohioPAL] TONIGHT: GARY LEE sings The Beatles, 60's, Mahall's Lanes

ROSSPLANET at aol.com ROSSPLANET at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 09:33:34 PDT 2012

TONIGHT:  Gary Lee, lead singer of The  Echos
Performs music of The Beatles and the  60's.
Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mahall's '20 Lanes' Bowling Alley
13200 Madison Ave.
Lakewood, OH 44107
(216) 521-3280

Check out:  _www.mahalls20lanes.com_ (http://www.mahalls20lanes.com)

Gary Lee & The Echos are a retro Sixties  Band with a solid Beatles
repertoire that must be heard to be  believed.

About Gary Lee:
(_www.garyleeworld at webs.com_ (http://www.garyleeworld@webs.com) )
Gary Lee has been writing songs and playing  Beatles/oldies since 1969.
According to John Lennon's  band, Elephant's Memory, "He sounds so much like
John, it's  spooky!"

Gary sang the song, In My Life, for  Cynthia Lennon.  She said, "That's my
favorite song, and it was  lovely."

Phil Keaggy from Glass Harp, is one of  the world's best lead guitarists.
Whenever he comes to Cleveland he likes  to sing with Gary.  Phil has
incorporated Gary's songs in his personal  repertoire.

Thank you and as Johnny would say, "You've got a  lucky face!"

(This is an unsolicited testimonial for a truly  deserving Cleveland
talent---Dr. Neil Ross, former host of "Good Planets Are  Hard to Find" radio
show)