[NEohioPAL] closing our youth theatre

Jim Morrison jimapache11 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:55:57 PDT 2012

forced to close our community theatre
Inbox
Jim Morrison jimapache11 at gmail.com
Sep 27 (11 days ago)
to NEohioPAL, Ginny
Hello all.....

as many of you may now know we have been forced to close our youth theatre
and we have one remaining item to sell..
.....we have a near perfect Privia PX-400R digital piano complete with the
AC adapter and sustain pedal and it is ready for someone to use ....
we are only asking $475 for it ,but will entertain a best offer... cash
only please.... we have been badly burned by another local theatre that we
trusted and it must only be bought with cash..

many thanks to you all ......

Jim and Ginny Morrison

Reply to all
Jim Morrison jimapache11 at gmail.com
Sep 27 (11 days ago)
to *post*

as many of you may now know we have been forced to close our youth theatre
and we have one remaining item to sell..
.....we have a near perfect Privia PX-400R digital piano complete with the
AC adapter and sustain pedal and it is ready for someone to use ....
we are only asking $475 for it ,but will entertain a best offer... cash
only please.... we have been badly burned by another local theatre that we
trusted and it must only be bought with cash..

many thanks to you all ......

Jim and Ginny Morrison

Richard
Hello, I am sorry you had to close your theater and for getting burned by
the...
Sep 27 (11 days ago)
Hello, I am sorry you had to close your theater and for getting burned by
the...
Thomas Hill
Hello- I am sorry to hear about your theater being forced to close. I hope
yo...
Oct 2 (6 days ago)
Jim Morrison jimapache11 at gmail.com
Oct 2 (6 days ago)
to thomas.hill
Hello Tom
... thanks for your comments.... we have decided to retire after 40 plus
years... this past financial impact has ended it for us..

the keyboard is gone....

Jim

Kay Dobbs
Did you sell the digital piano?
10:46 AM (2 hours ago)
Did you sell the digital piano?
Jim Morrison jimapache11 at gmail.com
11:18 AM (1 hour ago)
to Kay
Hello Kay,
*Yes we have ...it lasted exactly one day.... amazing to us the reaction in
the arts community ....*

**
Thanks,
Jim

Jim Morrison jimapache11 at gmail.com
11:31 AM (1 hour ago)
to NEohioPAL, Ginny
Many thanks to all for your reaction to the closing of our theatre and the
sale of our digital piano.... we do have a final item( actually 2 items)
remaining....

 we have 2 adorable puppies that we must find a new home for......they are
10  months old Jack Weenies( dachsund and Jack Russell)...have all medical
done..one is neutered ..one is not....they are happy, funny, joyful and we
are sad that we must put them up for adoption.. if interested--- please
call Ginny at 330-416-5937 or Jim at 440-668-9847

Jim and Ginny Morrison