[NEohioPAL] "MORE INFO" --- Re: REMINDER to posters: Please only post the same message once a week!

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 10:40:29 PDT 2012

*MORE --*
*
*"once a week" is now clarified on the faq page as "once every seven or
eight days."   So you should not post on a Saturday and then again the next
Monday thinking that is okay because they are in separate weeks.*
*
*
*http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#posting*<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#posting>

--