[NEohioPAL] monologue slam competition entries

cristal christian cristalchristian2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 13:22:05 PDT 2012

Hi everyone! I'm putting on a Monologue Slam Downtown Cleveland Nov, 21,2012. If you have talent this is one show YOU want to be apart of!!!!!!!! Theres only a few spots still available for interested slammers! All participating slammers will be preselected before Nov.1st, and have an opportunity to win 100$ grand prize the day of the show! If your interested in being apart of Cleveland 1st monthly Slam please send an email to cristalchristian2001 at yahoo.com for more details. Let's make history Cleveland!!!!!! I look forward to hearing from you=}