[NEohioPAL] Seeking George Bailey for It's A Wonderful Life Radio Play

Andrew Knode andrewknode at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:06:34 PDT 2012

*Audition Notice*

Medina County Show Biz Co

*It’s a Wonderful Life*

*A Radio Drama*
*Adapted by Philip Grecian *

*Based on the film by Frank Capra*

Directed by Andrew Knode

 Wednesday, October 10, 6:00pm to 7:00pm

DeLorre & Lily Jean Haddad Theater, Broadway Street Hall

144 N Broadway, Medina, OH

* *

*Casting*

1 role George Bailey

*Preparation***

Be familiar with the character.  Although we are not looking to cast an
impersonation of Jimmy Stewart we are looking to compliment his
character.  George
Bailey should be very likable, personable, charismatic character, with a
heart of gold.  You will be asked to read sides of the script with other
actors from the cast. Please bring a current headshot or up to date photo
and resume.

*Seeking*

Strong male lead. to appear in 85% of the show.  must play character from
age 15-35.   Being a radio drama, casting will be based mainly on voice
quality.

*Performances*

December 14, 15, 16 & 21, 22, 23 2012

DeLorre & Lily Jean Haddad Theater, Broadway Street Hall

144 N Broadway, Medina, OH

Rehearsal Begins November 12th, 2012

To sign up for this audition email at itsawonderfullife14 at gmail.com

Visit www.medinashowbiz.com**