[NEohioPAL] Make-up Artist Needed

Eric Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 9 08:41:28 PDT 2012

Our local independent film group, based in Akron, is looking for an experienced
make-up artist as we resume filming in November.  The ideal candidate must have
the ability to make the lead actress look younger by using tape/wig.  Otherwise,
just basic hair and facial make-up is all that is needed for our few cast
members.

This is "make-up and go"; the artist would only need to stay @ 2 hours or so
each session.  We plan on having 1 or 2 filming dates per month.  We will work
around candidate's schedule.  Since we are a not-for-profit film group, we can
offer up to $100- per session for the artist's services.

If interested, please reply via e-mail to: ekbole at sbcglobal.net.  Thank you.

Eric Kowalski
Lead Actor & Rep. for "Story of Faith - Surviving Battered Woman"
www.storyoffaith.webs.com