[NEohioPAL] This is your Chance!!! Casting Call...

DeLiska McGhee dmcghee1 at att.net
Wed Oct 10 07:01:04 PDT 2012

Cleveland Style Casting, producers of "The Skip Thomas Project" and "Swing Lowe Sweet Chariote", is seeking actors, actresses, crew, models, and extras for current and upcoming projects.  We are holding an open casting session on Saturday, Oct 13, 2012 from 5 PM -7PM at our offices.  We are located at 26250 Euclid Ave. #211, Euclid, OH  44132.  If you are interested in auditioning, please call Dee McGhee, Casting Director at 440-897-9015 to set an appointment.
We would like you to bring the following to the audition:
	* Headshot or recent photo
	* previous acting experience, if any
	* A 1 minute monologue to perform during audition.  If you do not have a monologue, we can provide one for you...
** We specialize in assisting new as well as seasoned talent with growth within the entertainment industry, so if you're new on the scene, we would love to help!
*** We are still looking for extras on the set of "Swing Lowe Sweet Chariote", currently in production.  Please be prepared to be on set Sunday, Oct 14th if you are accepted and available.  See you on set!