[NEohioPAL] Picturing Collinwood

Tonya Broach tonya_broach at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 07:06:18 PDT 2012

Help Us Get a Better Picture of
North Shore Collinwood!

Hello NEOhiopalers,

It’s research time! We are conducting a survey to get a better sense of your
experiences in North Shore Collinwood so that we can focus our efforts on the
issues that people care about most here. Your responses will help us to make the
neighborhood an even better place to live, work and visit.

Two lucky respondents will also receive a $25 gift certificate to a neighborhood
business. So, please take a moment to fill out the survey – it’s easy. Visit us
online at  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Collinwood, or pick up a paper copy at
the Northeast Shores office (317 East 156th Street). Thanks for your
participation!