[NEohioPAL] EVENTS AT GEAUGA LYRIC THEATER

Kelly Miloro kellymiloro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:14:11 PDT 2012

*"GARAGE" Sale at Geauga Lyric Arts Center*
*Friday October 19 from 9-4 and Saturday October 20 from 10-2*

*106 Water St Chardon, Oh 44024*
*Across the street from the Theater*
**
*In preparing for our upstairs renovations at the Arts Center, we need to
thin out our costume rooms.*
* Just in time for Halloween! All proceeds go right back into the theater
and arts center.*
**
* So...need a snazzy prom dress? A cool vintage coat? Something sparkly?
Something funny?*
* Come on up and browse--we will also have information about classes, *
*new GLTG Tshirts and Sweatshirts, Cookbooks, and more!*
**
**
*THROUGH NEXT WEEKEND...*
*FRANKENSTEIN 1930*
*Directed by Marc Moritz
October 5, 6, 12, 13, 19 & 20 at 8:00 pm
October 14 & 21 at 2:00 pm*

*GEAUGA LYRIC THEATER*
*101 WATER ST CHARDON, OH*

*Geauga Theater in Chardon adds humor to 'Frankenstein 1930,' turning it
from monstrous to marvelous*
**
*
http://www.news-herald.com/articles/2012/10/09/life/doc50731c35e6e13274721987.txt
*<http://www.news-herald.com/articles/2012/10/09/life/doc50731c35e6e13274721987.txt>

*GET YOUR TICKETS AT **WWW.GEAUGATHEATER.ORG* <http://www.GEAUGATHEATER.ORG>
*BOX OFFICE 440-286-2255 T-W-TH 4-7 AND SATURDAYS 1-5*
**
**
*Halloween Reader's Theater *
*SPOOKTACULAR!*

Edgar Allen Poe's
*The Raven & The Tell-Tale Heart*
* *An Adaptation of
*The Legend of Sleepy Hollow*

*Directed by Patty Osredkar*
Date: October 26 & 27  Time: 7:00 pm
Where: Geauga Lyric Theater
* Come see these spooky pieces come alive on stage!*

**

*Kid's Mystery Theater*