[NEohioPAL] Looking for Health Show Guests for TV Interview

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 10:07:22 PDT 2012

Hi All,

  Please forward this to anyone who may be interested.

  I am booking another Mind, Body & Spirit show for Tuesday October 23rd at 4:30PM at Cable 9 Studios in Macedonia, Ohio.

  Please respond if you can make this specific date and time.

  The theme I would like to focus on is anything related to stress reduction - such as eating to reduce stress, getting organized, how you managed to get through a stressful time, meditation, exercise, stress reducing foods, or any other topic.  Also I will accept other health and fitness ideas as I can be flexible for a good idea.

  The show will run on Cable 9 for the month of November and then it will be placed on the internet for anyone to view.

  This would be a 7-8 minute in studio interview.  Check out the following links for more information.  Please email if interested.  Include idea for segment.  I try to respond to everyone - but if I miss you please forgive me - I usually get a good number of people who are interested.

kmmk816 at yahoo.com
www.MBStelevision.com

www.WorkerBeeNutrition.com

http://cable9.pegcentral.com/player.php?video=c52eb19527f434d7d658f44f77bc9b3e