[NEohioPAL] need someone who could write my dialog the way a pilgrim would talk.

MARTIN, JOHN jmartin at valspar.com
Wed Oct 10 08:16:34 PDT 2012

I am writing a humorous short  script for a personal project and would like someone, perhaps a dialect coach to translate my lines  the way a 17th century pilgrim would say it if possible. There are only about 5 lines. If anyone can help, e-mail me and I will send you the lines and you could either send them via an e-mail or a sound byte file at newparablefilms at yahoo.com

Thanks,
John Martin

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp