[NEohioPAL] Part-Time Creative Clerical At Liberty

Craig May retroman35 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:01:26 PDT 2012

*Looking for someone to handle those miscellaneous below-the-line
administrative duties that just never seem to get done?  In search of a
creative soul with strong writing and artistic skills?  I just may be the
answer to your quest.  I have extensive office-related experience in my
background, along with writing and illustrating several full-length
creative works.  I possess working knowledge of MS Word and can type 60+
wpm.  I am seeking part-time hours to supplement other income; full-time
employment a possibility.  I prefer working in the Canton area;
telecommuting okay.  Please contact me at retroman35 at gmail.com for further
details, including resume and references. *