[NEohioPAL] FINAl WEEKEND - "On an Average Day, by John Kolvenbach at none too fragile

production at nonetoofragile.com production at nonetoofragile.com
Wed Oct 17 14:04:02 PDT 2012

Hello everyone!

FINAL WEEKEND of "On an Average Day," starring Sean Derry and Mark Mayo
begins Thursday (10/18) at 8:00. You can reserve your spot online via our
website for $20, or "Pay-As-You-Can" at the door...which means just that:
pay whatever you can. Theater is for everyone!

Don't miss out on this must-see production.  People who have seen "On an
Average Day" say that it's more than a play...it's an experience:

Roger Durbin of knightarts.org says: "..the two end up in one of the
strongest and most realistic stage fights that most theatergoers will ever
see...  Derry and Mayo were remarkably good in the performance the evening
I went there. Derry’s Bob was unyieldingly and alternatingly confused and
angrily lucid, while Mayo’s Jack slowly and metaphorically lets his hair
down."

Here's the full review:
http://www.knightarts.org/community/akron/none-too-fragile-theater-group-is-none-too-fragile

Christine Howey, frequent contributor of Cleveland's Scene Magazine writes
that Average Day, has "...dialog that often crackles with mordant wit,"
and that "...actors Derry and Mayo are often brilliant, overlapping their
lines in a manner that feels true and honest...the overlapping dialogue is
done to perfection..."

Here's the full review:
http://raveandpan.blogspot.com/2012/10/on-average-day-none-too-fragile.html

In addition, we've collected plenty of thoughts from patrons who have
already seen the show:

"Still spinning from this afternoon's performance. What you guys do is
really effective. I was uncomfortable during the show and I left drained,
analyzing the human condition, thinking of my own son and other people in
my life who have just needed a little help and understanding. I also
laughed. A lot. And probably when I wasn't supposed to. So that makes it
really good in my book. Looking forward to rest of the season." - Sarah
from Akron

"Had a great time at NTF last night. Great performance, great atmosphere,
great food beforehand! We can't wait to return!" - Amy from Cuyahoga Falls

"I was thinking it would be like, community theater, or something. But
this... It was professional. I am surprised and impressed. So intense, and
really good!" - Alyssa from Massillon

"The emotional journey, taken by cast member and audience alike, takes you
far beyond the room and makes you feel as if you are moving through the
life of the actors... None Too Fragile and their staff provided an
incredible atmosphere in which to view a performance and should be
recognized as one of Akron's best destinations for an eventful, and
emotional night out." - Lucy from Akron

Hope to see you this weekend.

-Jaysen
~none too fragile