[NEohioPAL] Don't Miss New Drama 'The Scent of Change'

Yellow Suede Productions yellowsuedeproductions at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 06:50:57 PDT 2012

Here for a special two weekend engagement
*The Scent of Change*
debuts at Kennedy's at PlayhouseSquare
November 2, 3, 9, and 10th at 7:30pm.

Tickets are selling fast!  Seats still available at www.playhousesquare.org
 or via phone 216-241-6000.  ($15)

Birth.  Coming of age.  Marriage.  Death.  Age old traditions.  Do they
anchor or drown us?  Can they change to reflect our differences, or remain
untouched?  *The Scent of Change *examines how these four traditional rites
of passage must adjust to reflect the increasing diversity of our culture.  The
Scent of Change is a deeply touching piece that will stay with you for
years to come. Winner of the 2012 Porter Fleming Literary Competition; this
special two weekend event is not to be missed!

--
Yellow Suede Productions Manager
www.yellowsuedeproductions.com