[NEohioPAL] Actor Needed- Cody Productions- Akron Area Arts Alliance

Lois Elswick loiselswick at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 07:03:21 PDT 2012

ACTOR
 NEEDED- We are looking for one actor to play the role of Smithers in an
 upcoming production of Emperor Jones by Eugene O'Neill. The play is
being produced by a new theatre company, Cody Productions, and will be
shown at the Akron Area Arts Alliance in our own new space.  The
production and rehearsals are in the Akron area and we plan to mount the
 play in February. The role is not paid, but it will be a great
experience! We plan to start rehearsals at the end of the month, 2 times
 a week in Akron in the evenings. We are looking for an actor that can
speak with a British accent. Please email loiselswick at yahoo.com if interested.