[NEohioPAL] The Secret Garden Director

Kim Lewis lewisjk at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 24 10:30:50 PDT 2012

Carnation City Players in Alliance is currently seeking a director for The
Secret Garden. The performance dates are Feb. 22-23 and March 1-3. We are a
thriving community theatre with a great support staff of set, costumes, props,
etc. Unfortunately, our usual directors have committed to other shows, or want
to be a part of this production by being ON stage. If you are interested, please
respond to this email and more information can be given and perhaps an
opportunity to meet with you. There is a stipend for directing the show.