[NEohioPAL] Hi There from Cleveland Inner City Ballet

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 15:31:03 PDT 2012

If you want to be on Cleveland Inner City Ballet's mailing list send an email to CICBallet at ymail. This is our official email address. We can send you out all of our performance and class information. Also,  if you haven't alreaady Friend us on facebook and check out our website at clevelaninnercityballet.org- We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Chanda Ford-White / Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Pink Tutu Outreach
PO Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
(216) 903-6604
CICBallet at ymail.com