[NEohioPAL] A CAPPELLA CONCERT: Yale University Spizzwinks in Cleveland Heights

The Yale Spizzwinks spizzwinks at yale.edu
Wed Oct 24 21:40:43 PDT 2012

Join the Yale Spizzwinks(?) in Tucker Hall at St Paul's Episcopal Church on
Friday, October 26 at 8:00pm for an evening of fine a cappella music and
infectious humor. Buy tickets online at https://spizzwinks.ticketbud.com/
stpauls<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fspizzwinks.ticketbud.com%2Fstpauls&h=vAQEUy_nE&s=1>for
discounted admission!

The Yale Spizzwinks(?) are America's oldest underclassman a cappella group,
founded in 1914 as a satirical response to the Yale Whiffenpoofs. With a
diverse repertoire ranging from traditional Yale songs and jazz standards
to pop hits and rock n' roll, th...
e Spizzwinks(?) continue to perform and entertain with the same
musicianship and humor of our founding members 97 years ago. Recent tours
have included performances at Carnegie Hall, the White House, and St.
Patrick's Cathedral, and our travels have taken us all over Asia, Africa,
Europe, South America, and Oceania.

Tickets are $13 for Adults, $6 for Students when purchased online at
https://spizzwinks.ticketbud.com/stpauls<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fspizzwinks.ticketbud.com%2Fstpauls&h=BAQFvZWnl&s=1>.
At the door tickets will be $15 for Adults and $7 for Students.

For more information, contact Business Manager Brady Ward (
bradford.ward at yale.edu). To read more about the Spizzwinks(?) and hear
their music, visit
www.spizzwinks.com<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spizzwinks.com&h=2AQH7NMf3&s=1>
.