[NEohioPAL] 1mobinc, com Celebrates 20 Years of Murderous Fun this whodunit weekend

thsthingovourz at aol.com thsthingovourz at aol.com
Wed Oct 24 22:40:07 PDT 2012

Greetings,

This year Mob Inc celebrates our 20th Anniversary of whodunit murderous fun at The Historic Lafayette Hotel in beautiful Marietta Ohio.  This year's annual weekend performance called "The Haunting of Tommy The Monster Piletti" and set in 1955 so put on a poodle skirt, slick back your hair and burn rubber down to the Lafayette.  We're about 4 reservations from a complete sellout so if you're attending, make your reservation today.

Price includes; a two-night stay, the entire Whodunit Mystery beginning on Friday and concluding on Sunday, All meal courses, talent show Saturday afternoon, Our famous Clue hunt involving the local shopkeepers, The masquerade Dinner Ball Saturday night and of course the price includes...THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!

Don't be fooled by cheap imitations with over-inflated prices, come on down and be part of an outstanding performance  of which you've never witnessed before...unless you've been to a Mob Inc show.

Mob Inc. presenting our trademark "Whodunit Mystery shows for 20 years and still going strong.
To book your reservation please call toll free @ (800) 331-9336 or else you could end up bobbing for apples all by yourself.  Prizes awarded for best costumes, talent contest and for the solving of the "Whodunit Mystery Event".   (800) 331-9336....(800) 331-9336....(800) 331-9336  You can visit our web site for more info @ WWW.1mobinc.com