[NEohioPAL] DIVERSITY AWARENESS PROGRAM AUDITION (Paid)

Lynford Parries lparries at kent.edu
Thu Oct 25 09:42:08 PDT 2012

*Who:* Karamu House Theatre Outreach in partnership with the Diversity
Center

*What:* We are looking for students of all ethnic, racial, and religious
backgrounds as well as physically challenged (hearing impaired, wheelchair,
etc.), in grades
8 -12 to create an original program on diversity to be presented in
January.

*When:* Auditions are Tuesday, January 30th, 2012 @ 7:00pm-9:00pm. NO
PREPARATION NEEDED. You will be asked to read from a short story, and to do
some improvisation.  (If you can't make the scheduled audition please
contact us to schedule a private audition. We recommend you make the
scheduled auditions, for slots are limited)

*Where: *Karamu House Theatre
             2355 East 89th St., Cleveland, OH 44106

*Why: *We need a cast of 6 to 8 performers. Students interested in
contributing as writers are welcome as well Rehearsals/Workshops will begin
in November and will be two to three times a week at Karamu in the
evenings.

*Compensation: *Each student will recieve a stipend for there participation
in the program.

Please contact Martin Parries at 216-795-7070, ext 242 for more
information, or email
outreach at karamuhouse.org.