[NEohioPAL] SMALL ROLES: Ohio Short Film (Screwball Comedy)

Jason Moliterno jmm8419 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 23:45:16 PDT 2012

“F-Stop Fitzgerald Productions” is currently looking for some last-minute
actors to fill some small roles for a scene in “Court-Appointed Narrator,”
a short, comedic film that is filming this Saturday, October 27th, in
Youngstown, Ohio.

We are seeking men and women 35 and older to play patrons attending a
business function/conference. This will be part of montage sequence in
which multiple people say variations of the same line of dialogue, and it
is all edited together.

Therefore, we are looking for some good actors to take turns saying
variations of the same line, trying it out in different ways, and even
improvising a little. It should be a lot of fun!

If you are interested, please send your resume and headshot to Jason
Moliterno at jmm8419 at gmail.com, and he will let you know the location of
the shoot.

(The only reason we aren’t including the name of the venue in this message,
is because we don’t want people to just show up; we’d like to know how many
people are coming, and get names in advance. But it will be in the
conference center of a hotel in Youngstown, Ohio, and it will be at 9
o’clock a.m.)

“Court-Appointed Narrator” is a screwball comedy written and directed by
Ohio filmmaker Jason Moliterno, who recently won ‘Best Short’ at the 2011
Akron Film Festival.

This is a volunteer job. Food/drink/coffee will be provided.

Again, if you are interested, please send your resume and headshot to Jason
Moliterno at jmm8419 at gmail.com.