[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Orchestra Youth Orchestra at Stocker Arts Center

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Fri Oct 26 10:00:33 PDT 2012

On Monday, October 29, 2012 at 7:00pm the Cleveland Orchestra Youth
Orchestra, conducted by James Feddeck, will perform a free concert at
Stocker Arts Center. The COYO is one of the premiere pre-professional
symphonic orchestras in the United States.

The Cleveland Orchestra Youth Orchestra is a full symphonic ensemble
comprised of more than 100 young musicians drawn from more than 45
communities in 12 counties across Northern Ohio and Western
Pennsylvania. The Cleveland Orchestra Youth Orchestra provides serious
young music students of middle-high school age with a unique
pre-professional orchestral training experience. Youth Orchestra members
are coached regularly by Cleveland Orchestra musicians and perform at
the historic Severance Hall.

Stocker Arts Center is located on the campus of Lorain County College,
1005 N. Abbe Road, in Elyria. We are just 10 minutes from Crocker Park!
For more information about this concert, or any of our other
performances, visit us at www.stockerartscenter.com. Box Office:
440-366-4040.