[NEohioPAL] Several pianos need new homes!

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 10:36:51 PDT 2012

TrueNorth’s warehouse sale is complete.  We have 2 upright pianos, 1 spinet
piano, and two organs left.  We need to be out of the warehouse no later
than Tuesday morning … if you might be interested, would value each finding
a good home.  A one hundred dollar donation toward TrueNorth would be
appreciated for each, however, at this point, I am more concern in them
finding a good home.  If interested, please call asap … 440.724.7189.
 Thank you.

*Brian Bowers*
*TrueNorth Cultural Arts*
*(440) 949-5200*