[NEohioPAL] Extras needed for party scene

Old Coal Pictures oldcoalpictures at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 15:20:04 PDT 2012

Old Coal Pictures is looking for 10 extras for a party scene for an
upcoming web series.  Filming will take place Saturday, November 3rd, 2012
by 6:30pm.  This scene is indoors.

We are looking for extras between the ages of 20-30 years old.  Males and
females.

Please respond back with the following:

   - Name (First and Last)
   - Email
   - Phone number
   - Gender

When we receive your initial reply, we will then send you the address for
filming.  This will serve as your confirmation.  Call time is 6pm.

Please note: This is an unpaid gig and non-union.

Please send all replies to: oldcoalpictures at gmail.com

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Old Coal Pictures