[NEohioPAL] auditor needed for small non-profit

Christopher Toth cjtonline at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 18:13:33 PDT 2012

We are looking for a financial compliance auditor who could do an inexpensive ($200 to $300) audit of our books for last year which contain less than 100 transactions, no employees and minutes from about ten board meetings.  The audit is required by our operating procedures and recommended by our national parent organization.

If you or someone you know is interested in doing this, please contact:

The American Guild of Organists, Cleveland Chapter
Don Jackson, Treasurer
donclef at aol.com
http://www.agocleveland.org/