[NEohioPAL] DO YOU WANT TO MAKE PEOPLE FLY?!

Amy Smialek asmialek at magnificaths.org
Fri Nov 2 13:54:57 PDT 2012

We only have a couple spots left open for those wanting to pull the ropes that fly the cast in PETER PAN!

If you are interested, this will qualify you to gain backstage experience, can serve as volunteer hours, will increase your upper body strength, and may even count towards theatre course credit!

We will need the fly pullers from Sat Nov 10 through Sunday Nov 18, Tues Nov 20, and Friday through Saturday Nov 23-25.

For more details, please email me!

Thanks,
Miss Amy Smialek
asmialek at magnificaths.org<mailto:asmialek at magnificaths.org>