[NEohioPAL] Accompanist Needed

Rosilyn Jentner rjentner90 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 06:45:24 PST 2012

Hello Everyone!
I am looking for an accompanist who would be willing to volunteer his or
her time to working on this production. We have already secured a music
director, but we need an accompanist who is able to accompany during the
rehearsals and the performances. This is a great resume builder. We will
work around everyone's hectic schedules but since the performance is in the
beginning of the year we shouldn't have too much trouble.  We will have a
couple music rehearsals over break, but not too many.  The main rehearsal
period will be during the semester in the evenings.
*
*
*The performance will be in Paul A. Daum Theater on;*
February 6th, 7th, and 8th curtain at 8pm.
February 9th curtain at 2pm and again at 8pm.
February 10th curtain at 2pm.

This means that tech week is officially:
Saturday February 2 in the evening
Sunday February 3 all day beginning at 12pm
February 4 and 5 at 6:30pm call.

In addition to the rehearsal process we need an accompanist for the
auditions! The Auditions are today Monday November 5th from 6:30 to 9:30pm
and tomorrow November 6th from 3 to 5 with possible callbacks on November
7th from 4 to 5:30!

If you can do the auditions and the show great! If only one or the other
that is workable too!
My contact info is
Rosilyn J. 330- 962- 0137 or email me at rkj2 at zips.uakron.edu

Thank You!

Also here is the song list for the show:

The Circus Homo Sapien
Circus music chimes will play as pre show music before the show begins
RL = Ring Leader could be male or female
The RL will introduce each theme
Running time estimated at 50 minutes! No intermission.

Join the circus -(Barnum) RL, ensemble
(monologue Intro to show and 1st theme)
LOVE
Ring them bells - (liza with a z) RL, ensemble

We're just friends - (I Love You Because) duet male/female

A Wild, Wild Party - (Wild Party) ensemble
REGRET
Have I stayed too long at the Fair (Barbara Strizand) solo female

No day but today -(Rent) ensemble

COMPANIONSHIP
There's always a woman - (putting it together) duet female

Guy love - (from scrubs) duet male

Coffee and cigarettes - (Never Shout Never) ensemble

A Moral: Carousel -(Jacques Brel) RL, ensemble

Ballet- Send in the Clowns (A Little Night Music) solo (offstage or to the
side as background music for the ballet, can be a recording? maybe)

MURDER
If you didn't but you did - (Two on the Isle) solo female

Bottom of the river - (Delta Rae) ensemble

COURAGE
I'm not afraid - (Songs for a New World) solo female

Anything Can Happen If You Let It - (Mary Poppins) RL, trio

Another moral :

LIFE
The Peace table - (The Peace Table) ensemble

Join the circus reprise for curtain call

After the show Imagine by John Lennon will play and circus music chimes
will continue