[NEohioPAL] Female-20s needed for CSU student film weekend of November 10th

greg papa ozzy1316 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 07:17:44 PST 2012

We're making a student film at Cleveland State University this weekend. We have
a shoot that will last about three hours. We'll be filming both Saturday and
Sunday, but we're looking to film this on Saturday between 11 am and 4 pm.

The part you'll play will be the girlfriend of a ventriloquist. It'll start
out creepy like the dummy is alive and intending to do you harm, but ends with
you leaving your boyfriend for his dummy.

We'll shoot on video, but it will be a silent film, so no dialogue to
memorize. This isn't professional, so there won't be any pay. But, if you have a
few free hours and are willing to help, contact me at ozzy1316 at hotmail.com.  Thanks,
Greg