[NEohioPAL] Premiering November 8th on Applause on WVIZ/PBS ideastream

Knowles, Dennis Dennis.Knowles at ideastream.org
Tue Nov 6 11:40:49 PST 2012

This week on Applause on WVIZ/PBS ideastream…
We take a look at what was missing from the works of acclaimed artist John Audubon that drew Genevieve Jones to art.  Earning her the title of AMERICA'S OTHER AUDUBON.  And Cleveland has had its share of makeovers…we size up RUST BELT CHIC.  And singer LORI TRIPLETT reveals why a SAFE PLACE TO LAND is more than just the name of her new CD…all this and more on the next round of Applause.
APPLAUSE AIRS THURDAYS AT 7:30 pm, SATURDAYS AT 6:30 pm AND SUNDAYS AT 12:30 pm

Dennis Knowles
Producer
WVIZ/PBS & 90.3 WCPN ideastream®
Idea Center®
1375 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-1835
Phone(direct):  (216) 916-6252

The mission of ideastream is to strengthen our communities...

[http://www.ideastream.org/common/images/logos/trilogo_horz.png]<http://www.ideastream.org>

 Follow us on [http://www.ideastream.org/common/images/icons/facebook.png] <http://www.ideastream.org/about/social>  and [http://www.ideastream.org/common/images/icons/twitter.png] <http://www.ideastream.org/about/social>