[NEohioPAL] Searching for Mannequin for Art Project

Sasha Thackaberry sashatberr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:42:53 PST 2012

Hi All:

I'm looking for a mannequin for an art installation.  The piece will go up
in Kent on December 13, and I will be happy to pick up, drop off, and
provide a Starbucks card for any kind soul who's willing to loan me one.
 It's a piece about border walkers (I'm in a Leading for Social Justice
class in my PhD program, and that's how we roll.)  Just to clarify, it's
not about immigration, but about the concept of inhabiting two worlds
simultaneously and being a translator of sorts.

Any takers?  I will treat said mannequin very well and respectfully and
would TRULY appreciate any assistance!

Sasha Thackaberry